Gambling online is one of the easiest things to do because casinos make it so convenient for you to deposit and play. What you should always bear in mind, however, is that you don't have to rush into playing online. There are countless number of casinos out there. So, even if your friend is playing at Platinum Play Casino
but you prefer the bonus offering at another casino, you're not stuck because you have options. Use those options wisely, because it could mean the difference between having an enjoyable experience and playing a game that is not compatible with your PC. Our Online Gambling Commandments below will help to guide you in your quest for your perfect online casino - the rest is up to you.
- Check with the authorities first - Before gambling online, be sure that you investigate the gambling laws in your jurisdiction, especially as they relate to online betting. Because online gambling is illegal in some areas, it is advised that you contact your legislative authorities to confirm the laws that apply to you.
- Scrutinize the casinos where you decide to play - You don't want to be caught in a situation where you end up signing up at an online casino that withholds your bonus, so your best bet is to do your own investigations on the casinos you choose. Accredited online casinos have an excellent reputation and a comprehensive website providing information on their licensing jurisdiction, executives, payment guidelines, and how to play each of the games. They also provide several different means of contacting the casino; including email addresses for each of their departments, various contact numbers (both toll free and International), a call back feature (where they will call you back so you don't overspend on International rates), and some also offer a Live Help feature, where a Player or potential Player can speak with a representative in real-time online.
Casino message boards and forums are the best means of finding out whether a casino has a good or bad rep, because a lot of the posts there are from personal experiences. You should also find out how long the casino has been in operation and whether it is licensed for online gaming.
- Play for Fun Before Pulling Out Your Wallet - Testing the games out in the Free Play mode is a good way to discover problems that may occur with those games when you actually play them in Real Play mode. If there is no Free Play option, move on to another casino. In Free Play/Play for Fun mode, you don't lose any money because you are playing with the casino's money.
- Determine the Level of Customer Support Accessibility - Is Customer Support available 24/7? Does the casino provide several different ways to contact Support? As we mentioned earlier email address, telephone numbers, Live Chat, and Call Back or Ring Back are some of the means a casino provides so you can reach them. Others include fax numbers and chat rooms within the software. If your game freezes at 3am, your payment is delayed by a week when you know it only takes 48 hours, or you are in completely different time zones, you would want to be assured that you can reach an agent at any time of the day or night, right? If the casino only offers one means of contact, let's say a general email address, chances are it will be jammed with tons of emails from Players as well as SPAM, and there's no telling when your email will be answered, which is not the service you would expect to receive especially when the matter is of extreme importance.
- Look are the Payment Methods - These days casinos make withdrawing your money almost as easy as depositing it. There have been several eWallet solutions that have been implemented that allow you to fund your account and withdraw using the same method. This convenience and ease of depositing and withdrawing is what you should look for when you decide to play at a Casino. A casino should not charge you to deposit to and withdraw from your account, unless the fees are derived directly from the financial institution or processor. For example, a bank wire normally costs anywhere from $20 and up to be effected. The casino may then deduct this fee from your withdrawal. That's understandable. However, if a casino charges you a fee for basic withdrawals, then you should strongly consider playing somewhere else.
- Watch out for Bonuses - The reverred "Bonus" is an integral part of the casino's marketing strategy. It is the main way a casino attracts the attention and subsequently gets the registration of a casino player. These bonuses include the Welcome Bonus, Referral Bonus, Preferred Deposit Bonus, and Comp Programs to name a few. They are beneficial because you could end up with more money than you started with. Bonuses always have specific Terms and Conditions attached to it. However, you should be careful because some casinos make these Ts & Cs so complicated that even when you think you've won, you actually haven't. The best recourse in such an instance is to contact Customer Support and ask them to explain it to you in layman's terms - that way there can be no misunderstanding. If you are still confused, then perhaps that particular bonus might not be the one for you OR you should try another casino. It's also a good idea to shop around for bonuses because you'll never really know what offers are out there if you don't go looking for them.
- Not all casinos have the same Payout Percentages or the same odds on games. Reputable casinos regularly post their payout percentages per game on their website. This is a good indicator of a solid casino, because they have no qualms with reporting their payouts. This provides a great way for you to determine which casino is the right choice for you, because evidently you would want to play at the casino that offers the better payout results.
- Be sure that your personal data is safe - Especially important when deciding on an online casino is knowing that your personal information is safe and secure. How can you be certain it is? Well, one indicator is whether the casino provides you with a secure and data-encrypted registration link. This will help to hide your personal information from hackers and other online thieves. To ensure the link is data-encrypted, you can either check the key or lock on your Internet browser and make sure that the URL begins with "https://" instead of the usual "http://". If the casino provides you with a regular web page during registration or when completing a form that requires financial data, it is NOT secure and you should try another casino instead.
Check out the various casino software
platforms that have provided countless number of casino games and endless hours of online entertainment. If you want to find the right french online casino - please visit Casino En Ligne Play United. Your online guide for everything related to online blackjack and online casino reviews.